Hosted by Jenny Wilson, this is a unique opportunity for personal development, dialogue, confidence building, text-based support and group sharing with like-minded, extraordinary people.
- One 30 minute 121 connection session, to explore and define your aims and hopes from the programme
- One 60-90 minute individual coaching session
- Up to two hours of swift response email, phone or text-based 121 support (at times convenient for you, by arrangement)
- 6 x 80-minute (safely) guided group sessions, to share challenges and intentions and build peer support (generally on Sundays at 5pm)
- Option to join a WhatsApp group for guided peer support during the programme
- One follow up 30-45 minute individual coaching conversation, to support you going forward after the programme
- Limited places – priority will be given to people who identify as neurodivergent and/or queer and people from marginalised communities/groups that are “othered”
All our sessions will run online, via zoom, phone call and text message (by arrangement) during June-August 2022.
Alongside my coaching work, I am a performing artist, writer and activist, a lone parent and home educator, and I identify as queer and neurodivergent.
I describe my work as “imagining what it might be like to live in the kind of world I’d like to live in, and creating spaces where it is possible for me and for others to experience and work towards building that world.”
Midsummer Noticings is inclusive and welcoming, celebrating uniqueness, championing curiosity and empathy, a space for belonging in a world that might try to label us as “other”. I will be taking an Upwording approach, supporting us in making active shifts in speaking and thinking in fresh, liberating and motivating ways.
What to expect: Coaching sessions will focus on you: noticing what you want to let go of and nurturing what you want to grow. You’ll have access to swift response support from me via text, to explore and create your movement (way forward). Group sessions will build your confidence, curiosity and empathy, as we discover shared challenges and support each other towards our goals. Each group session Jenny will bring some inspiration or creative prompt, which you can choose to work with or not – you will be encouraged and not pressured to join in . At the end of the month, a follow up coaching session will help you choose what you want to carry forward.
BOOK NOW: to secure your place CLICK HERE
COSTS: You decide which rate works for you.
I would LOVE to be able to offer one or two ‘pay what you can’ spaces to people on low/no income – to do so relies on some of you paying a higher rate
– Standard = £210
– Pay it forward = £280 (if you can afford to please pay this amount, and you will enable a free/low-cost place to someone else who requires it)
– Cover costs only = £175 (limited numbers available)
– Pay what you can places = contact me to be added to the waiting list: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Angel/pay it forward/gift payments = any amount donated towards offering a no/low-cost place to those who can’t afford a costed place
Full advance payment is preferred, but agreed fees may be paid in 3 instalments (instalment 1 deposit and contract by 27th May, instalment 2 by 28th June, instalment 3 by 28th July)
I can also consider offers of trade/in kind offers in lieu of cash payment. Everyone has something to offer, e.g. hand crafts; art/poetry; technical/ social media/ web skills; trade skills / time; house work / dog sitting / childcare; reviews/ endorsements; proof reading; what would you like to offer?
Quotes from past participants in Noticings:
“Meeting the other participants online was beneficial for me as it gave time in focus on an early Sunday eve in preparation for the week ahead, I liked that! Kind of a mutually supportive bunch of us, with differently extraordinary stories to share I have needed more of that – that direct, explorative, unafraid mentionings. I liked the way the sessions were facilitated, it felt comfortable and well held. That was really important to me.”
“The one to one with Jenny set me off on the right path and I found the weekly group meetings a wonderful way to connect. I learnt lots about myself and the other Noticings people. I got a lot from their support and from supporting them. It was inspiring, reassuring and loving. I felt held, acknowledged and part of something special. I heartily recommend Jenny’s coaching and her Noticings practice and course to anyone who feels in need of a little direction in their life. Noticings helps that and gives all the support and encouragement you could possibly want, at whatever level you need.”